Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New year; New Hopes; New Attitude

This year, I would like to focus on everything "new and good" happening in my life.  I put it in quotes because as I type, I am reminded of a college class that began each meeting in a circle, sharing things about our life that were "new and good".  I was in such a different place then.  My hopes were different, my dreams were simple, life was easy.  And somewhere along the way, it just got so complicated. 

So, this year, I would like to focus on everything "new and good" happening in my life now.  I plan to keep my hopes high, my dreams big, my life happy. 

Tonight, I received a new pendant for my pandora bracelet from Chad.  It is a four-leaf clover.  According to legend, each leaf represents something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.  I am blessed to have all with me as I continue on my journey...

No comments: