Saturday, December 31, 2011

Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be. ~Marsha Petrie Sue

Today...some people may look at it as the last day of the year, the closing of a door in their life, the ending of a chapter of their story. 

I'm choosing to think of it as another new beginning.  One that is full of hope for things to come and dreams coming true in the future.  The way I look at it, it can only get better from here.  This morning, I recognized something that I love... having dance parties with my daughter, in our pj's, while drinking coffee, and picking up the house.  To you, that might sound really silly, but to me, it brought so much joy and happiness; no worries, feeling carefree, having fun, and being silly.  Music has been such a HUGE part of my journey, it seems only fitting that the "a-ha" moment came while listening to some of my new favorite songs.

As I embark on another new beginning to my journey, I want you to know how thankful I am to have you in my life.  Without the support and love from my family, friends, and God, I wouldn't be where I am today.  I have grown so much in the last year; learned new things, overcome fears, made friendships stronger (new and old), love greater, myself happier.  I have pushed myself to the limits, stepped outside my comfort zone, stood up for myself and my beliefs (without crying).  I am proud of where I've been and can't wait to see where God will lead me next.

Have a wonderful and safe "beginning" to the new year everyone...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Blessings to you and your family this year.