Friday, January 27, 2012

Re-post: Where do I go from here?

Each day brings new light to every situation. This day has brought me joy and comfort already. I am excited about the journey ahead of me; the start of a new school year; the joy that my daughter brings me; the comfort of a new relationship I am building with my husband. As each day passes, I become more thankful for the life that God has given to me and hopeful for what is ahead of me. So, where do I go from here? I keep moving forward, taking one day at a time, enjoying each day for what it is...no fear, no worry, no guilt, no what-if's. Living happy in the moment, the place, the time, with the people I love. Nope, there are no regrets here...

To help REMIND me where I've been and how hard I've worked to get where I am. This is one of my first posts; I had finally let go of so many things and was looking the fear straight in the face. It makes me wonder how I got back to the place I'm at now and why I seem unable to pull myself out of it.  I am hopeful though.  Maybe that's what it's going to take, starting back at the beginning, giving myself daily reminders, and working on just living in the moment...

No comments: