Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A prayer...

Dear God:
For the past several days I have been experiencing chest heaviness, back pain, and cramping around my aneurysm area.  I have been under a lot of stress, and am now FREAKING OUT that something is terribly wrong!  Please help me let go of the stress, take a deep breath, stop those "toxic thoughts" from making me worry, and allow me to have faith and trust in you.  Trust that you have a plan for me and that there is no need to worry or feel fear.  I'm not ready to leave here yet.  I want to be here to see my daughter grow up and have children, to experience this new life I have been given, to grow old with my husband, and much more.  I am scared that something bad is going to happen, I am scared that I will need to have surgery, I am scared of the surgery itself, the risks that accompany it, and the recovery after, I am scared of death.  I am thankful for all that you have given me.  I pray for your forgiveness for the things I have done wrong and bad decisions I've made.  The past several weeks have been hard and I need a break.  Please take away these fears, worry, guilt, thoughts, aches and pains.  Restore me to good health physically, mentally, and spiritually.  Help me find peace.  Amen.

No comments: