Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” ~George Bernard Shaw

There's nothing like being kicked back down to the ground when you've just decided to stand up and start going again. 

After writing my last post, I awoke to a sick stomach, body aches, and exhaustion.  I've been trying to recover the last couple of days from what seems like an all-out beat down.  Maybe it was my body saying it had had enough, or maybe it was God telling me to take a break.  Either way, it's been rough and I am so ready to feel better; no aches, or chest pains, or feeling irritable and tired.

I'm ready to continue on my journey, to see what's ahead, and who I become.  As the quote states, "life is about creating yourself".  So, I'm off to do just that. And if it all works out, the direction of my path could be changed forever...

No comments: