Sunday, November 13, 2011

What a nice weekend...

I had a great weekend with friends and family.  It started with a surprise birthday party for a friend.  It was so great to see everyone.  And I absolutely LOVED playing music in the middle of their living room together!  Something that before I would have watched and really wanted to do, but this time joined in and had a great time :) Thanks to my parents for getting us home safely.  Saturday and Sunday was spent with Chad and Caylee.  We slept in, enjoyed our mornings, and had so much fun together laughing and playing.  Caylee is so sweet and I loved seeing Chad 'the family man' in a new way.  I have to admit, I am dreading heading back to work this week.  So, I am going to enjoy the rest of the evening with the fam. and not think about it until I get there tomorrow...

No comments: