Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that bring the most happiness...

I was so excited to get home tonight!  For the first time in a LONG time, I was able to leave right after school to go pick up Caylee.  We stopped by Starbucks and headed home. Chad went back to work this week, so this morning I put a little turkey in the crockpot and for dinner we made turkey and noodles.  I LOVE the way it makes the house smell; warm and cozy.  It was the perfect night for my harvest wreath yankee candle too.  The feeling of love and happiness was in the air.  After dinner, we put on our pj's, cuddled on the couch, and watched an "old school" movie together.  I love sharing these times, just us, and am so thankful for them both .  Sometimes it's the simple things in life that bring the most happiness...

No comments: