Sunday, November 27, 2011

The love of a family is life's greatest blessing. ~ Author Unknown

So bummed it's Sunday already :( I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family the last few days; laughing, talking, and making new traditions! Friday night, we took Caylee downtown for the Christmas tree lighting. It was so fun to spend that time together, to watch Caylee's eyes light up with excitement as Santa came, the tree was lit, and the fireworks started. It was definitely a night to remember. On Saturday, we spent all day getting out, going through, and putting up Christmas decorations. And though there were a few setbacks, broken rails on the deck and what-not, it made me feel happy to see it all come together. Now today, I am excited to take it all in. This morning we put on a pot of chili, turned on all the Christmas lights, Caylee and I listened to Christmas music, and made and decorated Christmas cookies. I love the way the house feels and smells right now. It makes me happy. It was a great weekend, filled with love and new memories...

No comments: