Friday, August 19, 2011

Thanks Mom and Dad:

I am so grateful that God gave me such loving and supportive parents.  Though there have been times we have disagreed, been angry with each other, or not communicated well, you have always loved me, supported me, and been there for me.  As I continue to grow on this journey, my respect and love for you also grows.  I thank you for always being there when I need you, for helping me through the last few years, and for believing in me, when I didn't believe in myself.  The impact you have had on my life has been great.  And I am happy to say I wouldn't be the person I am today without you. For all the times I didn't say it and for everything you do, thank you both.  I love you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have awesome, loving parents. For real.