Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sooooooo Much...

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
~Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

The day I became a mom was one of the biggest and best days of my life.  I felt strong, happy, excited, hopeful.  Caylee is too young right now to read this, but I feel it is very important for her to know the ways she has positively affected me.  I am amazed everyday at how quickly time is passing and how old she is getting.  We have made such great memories together.  I am happy just to be around her, to spend time with her, to talk to her.  On my worst days, it's the thought of making it home to her that helps me get through.  She has the funniest facial expressions, stories that are too good to be true, and the cutest, sweetest voice.  It is hard to remember what life was ever like without her and I am so thankful that God put her in my life.  Being a mom has brought me joy, laughter, and love I never knew existed.  I LOVE being your mom, Caylee.  How much do I love you?  Soooooo Much...

No comments: