Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"A-ha!"

What a beautiful day God gave us today.  The sun was shining, the sky was a brilliant blue, and the weather was finally cool and calm.  It was one of those days that makes you happy the second you walk outside.  Today, I was happy :)  I spent the morning with my daughter.  Then, worked at school with a friend.  And on my way home, as I had the windows down, the radio up, the fresh air hitting my face, I had one of those "a-ha!" moments.  In my life right now, I have so many people who care about me, who enjoy spending time with me, who want to help me out, and who want to see me happy.  And the fact of the matter is I have not acknowledged or accepted any of that because I have issues.  I am insecure, have a hard time trusting people, and worry too much about what others think of me.  I am wasting time with things that don't matter and losing precious moments with people who do.  To my family (especially Chad) and friends (new and old), I want you to know I am so thankful for having you in my life.  I can't wait to make new memories with all of you...

No comments: