Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Derek, Stacie, and Carson:

We don't get to see each other as often as I would like.  Our work schedules are a lot different and we live too far apart.  I know we rarely have deep conversations (usually because we're having too much fun enjoying each other's company), but it is important to me that you know how much I love you all.  Brother, where do I begin?  We have always had an unspoken love for each other, looked out for each other, and been there the best we could for each other in our darkest moments.  I am so proud of you, your beautiful family, and the accomplishments you have made in your life.  That little boy of yours is adorable.  And because you and Stacie are such great parents, he will grow up to be someone amazing!  It brings me joy to see you with such happiness in your life.  And I enjoy every moment we get to spend together.  Stacie, you are the sister I never had.  I feel comfortable around you and trust you.  I only hope you feel the same. I feel so blessed to have you all in my life.  I love you...

No comments: