Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grandma, we love you...

Love. There really is no way to explain how it makes us feel; happy, warm, liked, comfortable.
I seem to be stuck in this rain storm of life and struggling to find my way out.  I am emotional, exhausted, and sad.  And the other day on my way to work, after praying for my grandma, and my family, and the toll that everyday life has taken on us all, a song came on that I hadn't heard in a while.  It was uplifting, inspiring, and had a powerful affect on me and my emotions.  I just broke down.

Please watch this and really listen to the lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZbTy5NoCck

Truth is, "love is unstoppable".  You can do anything you put your mind to, overcome any obstacle in your way, or weather the storm passing through as long as you have the support of those who care about and love you.

Today was a sad day.  But with love, we can get through this together.  Grandma, we love you...

No comments: