Thursday, September 8, 2011

“Change is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go.” – The Wonder Years

I have learned so much about myself while on this journey of life: I like to be in control; I like for things to go my way; I like to do things, go places, and be with people that make me feel comfortable; I hate confrontation; I am scared of the unknown; I have many fears about life, about what other people think, about death; I am a good friend; a loving wife and mother; a hard worker; and someone who has many hopes and dreams for the future.  I believe I have made many changes in myself, my attitude, my relationships, my life.  And though I am learning to love and accept who I am, sometimes it isn't easy.  I want so badly for others to understand and accept me, my feelings, my thoughts.  I want them to show me love by being kind and respectful with words and actions. I want to feel comfortable around them, happy, and worry free.  I wish I could snap my fingers and have it all fall into place. Too bad change isn't that easy...

No comments: