Monday, September 19, 2011

Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, time is passing on the clock...

I feel like I am running out of time.  Now that I'm back in school and thinking about one thing or another all the time, it has been harder to read my books, focus on positive thoughts, and well, really feel good and happy.  Lately, I just feel like I'm so rushed for time and it's hard to stop and enjoy special moments.  I'm worrying about this or that, feeling frustrated about one thing or another, and trying to keep a house clean, spend time with family, and take on extra projects at school.  I need to get back to that place where I'm happy, carefree, and at peace in my life.  Instead stress, lack of sleep, and constant thinking has regained control.  Today, I am ridding myself of it once again.  And tonight, my head will be in the books as I search for the light I have seen before...

No comments: