Friday, August 23, 2013

Thank you Devin and Dustin!!!

A few years ago, with the help of many, I set out to make some changes to my life.  I never could have imagined the beautiful places I would travel, the wonderful people I would meet along the way, or the joy I would feel in my heart.  Today, I am a completely different person because of it.  

And I would not be where I am without the support of so many loving people in my life, many of which I've mentioned in previous posts.  I am forever grateful for these people; for their helping hands, for their kind words, for their loving hugs, for their financial help, but most of all for believing in me, for pushing me, for standing beside me, through good times and some harder ones.

Two of these people were there to help me get my business off the ground.  From the beginning idea of a logo, to the vision of walking on life's journey, they freely shared their knowledge and expertise, pushed me to make some tough decisions, and to this day continue to help me share my story.  I could not have done it without them and I am very thankful for them.<3

When you get a chance, head on over and give them some love <3


And make sure you check out the updated website, including the new "about me" page :-)

No comments: