Monday, August 26, 2013

BIG news!!!!!


I had such a great time at Bizzy's launch!  It was definitely a "Bizzy" couple of days ;-)  But it was all worth it <3  I'm excited about the new friendships that were made in the process and the opportunity to share my book with others! 

I'm also excited to share some more BIG news with you!!!

Friday night, while at the launch, I received an email, and ...............



I am absolutely thrilled to share that I have been invited to:

The 2013 Indy Author Fair presented by the Indianapolis Public Library in association with The Eugene and Marilyn Glick Indiana Authors Award!

I really wanted an invitation and was so "happy, happy, happy" to open up that email! Seriously couldn't wipe the smile off my face :-)

So save the date friends!!!
Saturday, October 26th from 12-2 pm
For more information, you can click hereA full list of the day’s activities, workshops and presenters will be posted to the Indiana Authors Award website in September.


Gearing up for the dreaded heart doctor appointment tomorrow :-/  I'll get an ECHO and then see the doc.  It'll be my last visit with this one because of the insurance change.  Hopeful he can refer me to someone great in the Community network.  Asking for prayers that the aneurysm hasn't grown, the valve is working okay, and no surgery is needed at this time. Thank you all for your continued support <3

No comments: