Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling Blessed...!

On our days off, we've been doing "two-a-days" on the bikes! <3
Tuesday, it got soooooo hot out, we had to cool off!  So we set up the new slip and slide...SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!!
After lunch, a nap, and another bike ride Caylee decided she needed to hit up the pool!  IT.WAS.FREEZING!!!
But once she got in, she got used to it...and she LOVED having the pool all to herself :-)

I seriously LOVE the time we spend together!  I love that she tells me "mom...this is the best day!" almost everyday :-)  I love that she enjoys spending time with me, when she asks me questions like: "mom...this is relaxing, right?!?", and I especially love the times when she tells me I'm her "best girl" <3  She melts my heart daily and I am so lucky to have her in my life.

Just came across the following and thought it was perfect for this post...

You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow they will be a little bigger then they are today. This day is a gift. Breathe and notice. Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention. Relish the charms of the present. Enjoy today mama. It will be over before you know it. ~Jen Hatmaker, quote, quotes about being a mom daughter-quotes

No comments: