Monday, August 12, 2013

Just keep smiling...Just keep smiling...Just keep smiling, smiling, smiling :-)

The past few weeks have been extremely busy!  A good thing for a girl chasing her dreams :-)  I haven't really had much time to sit and write, another item on my "fear-less" list.  So this post will be just that...my thoughts.

I'm feeling so much joy in daily life; the time at home with my family, meeting new people, swapping stories with fellow artisans, being "allowed" to think creatively and apply that to my craft.  So much to be thankful for and so many people to thank! <3 

This morning I spent most of my time on the phone with insurance companies...blah!...trying to get things in order for the switch from one to another.  I've been feeling REALLY nervous about my upcoming cardiology appointment at the end of the month.  Probably could stand to read through my book a few times as I seem to have let my mind wander to the "what-if" places.  I'm also feeling extremely bummed that the new insurance won't allow me to continue to see my current doctor (unless I pay out of pocket...which we would never be able to afford!), but I am certain there is a reason for this and am hopeful it is God's way of leading me to the best doctor out there for my condition.

I will be praying for that doctor and for peace in my decision.

It's funny how much your life changes when you begin changing things in your life.  As I've began taking on new adventures, trying new things, stepping out of my comfort zone...I have become more confident as a person, a mom, a wife, a business woman...what?!?  It still seems hard to believe that just a few years ago this was all "just a dream", something I'd like to do 'someday'.  And now I'm in it...I'm living it...'EVERYDAY'!

I'm anxious to share about my experience at the Patriot Tour and hope to have my thoughts together to do so tomorrow.  Just can't say enough about this group of people...wow! <3

Hoping to create some wonderful memories this week :-)  And that you will too!

Keep Smiling :-)



No comments: