Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friends are the sunshine of life. ~John Hay

After a long and very hard week, I am finally starting to feel a little happier.  I had many responses to my last post; suggestions of things to do, quotes to remember, Bible verses to read, and songs to listen to.  Just what I needed.  Last night, I was able to relax and enjoy the night with some friends we hadn't seen in a while.  I went to bed early, slept in late, and awoke to a beautiful fall day.  Chad and I took Caylee to the apple orchard and the park, and when we returned home, there was a delicious cookie bouquet on my front porch.  It was such a nice surprise and so much appreciated. The quote above is so true.  This week, my friends have helped me climb out of that hole and see the sunshine.  Thank you...

No comments: