Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Asking for help...

When I started this blog, I had many hopes and dreams for myself, my family, and my future.  I was tired of feeling guilty about the same old things, crying all the time, worrying about everyone, and not taking care of myself.  Looking back, this blog was a fresh start for me; a place where I could talk about my fears, escape from my worries, and have quiet time to reflect on my journey, my progress, the new me.  Weeks later, I have found myself stuck in a hole I can't quite seem to dig myself out of.  So, I am looking for some INSPIRATION; MOTIVATION; HOPE.  I want to get back to a place of peace, where enjoying every moment of every day puts a smile on my face, where worry and fear fade away and are replaced with feelings of comfort and joy. I can't do it alone.  I'm asking for help...

No comments: