Monday, November 4, 2013

Small Business Saturday is November 30th! Will you be shopping local?!? I hope so!!! :-)

Happy to be here and writing this morning.  I've been busy working on many new pieces and spending long hours in my new "workshop"!  It's been fun and exciting and well, a little stressful...but I'm feeling alive and refreshed after a good night's sleep and ready to prep you for this holiday shopping season! <3  

A year ago, I never could have imagined that I would be where I am today.  I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunities and experiences I have had and would like to share with you the talented shop owners and their amazing shops that have believed in me, taken me in, and continue to cheer me on daily.  The support of the these people and places means more than words can ever express.  I am thankful to have met each of them and to be sharing a piece of my story with them. <3  

So...over the next few weeks, I will be spotlighting each of these businesses.  Sharing their shop, their story, and the quality artisan products you will find there.  Below, you will find a list of these businesses.  If you click on the name, it will take you to their facebook page.  I encourage you to browse their page, look through their picture albums, and read the testimonials.  Tomorrow, I will begin sharing even more information.  My hope is to lead you to the perfect gift(s) as you begin shopping this holiday season! :-)

American Wildwood Gift Shoppe & Gallery 
Arts A Poppin, LLC
Best of What's Around
Bizzy's Mobile Boutique
Funkyard

Gathering
Saving Grace Vintage
Southport Artistry Committee Trunk Shows presented by Katherine McKinney Han
The Gift Box at IU Simon Cancer Center


No comments: