Monday, October 28, 2013

Here we go...

I'm back from vacation and FINALLY have internet access!  Yay!

I've got so many pictures from vacation I'm working on downloading so I can share.  Our trip was wonderful and since we've been back, I continue to dream about returning.  There's something about the sand and water...the fresh air and sun...oh just everything about it screams the word "peace" for me!

My calendar is filling up for the weeks ahead and after this week, you'll be able to find me in several new locations around the state.  I'll be sharing that info. later this week!

Spending the day today dancin' in my pj's to some tunes while I clean the house, mentally preparing for the days ahead, telling myself to "feel the fear...and do it anyway"!  So thankful for a God who loves me and has blessed me with many wonderful gifts.

Peace be with you today <3

No comments: