Tuesday, October 8, 2013

JOY...

I don't even know where to start...
The last few weeks I have been frantically running around trying to get things done; orders mailed, shops re-stocked, and a handful of other things that have made me feel exhausted and overwhelmed.
But today, I was reminded that it's not about all that "stuff".  I'm not going to lie...putting yourself out there is ridiculously uncomfortable, yet also the only way we make connections with those people who encourage us to live out our dreams!


I am so excited to share my final activity for round 2 of Intuit's Small Business, Big Game. This video was made possible by the support of my husband, the passion of songwriter Greg Weber, and the technical support of Greg Kessie.

You can watch it here!

I would also like to thank: my family and friends, Don Bishop-financial investor, Devin Watson-logo design, Dustin Watson-web design, Christy Vance-illustrator, the many local shop owners sharing my products, and the customers who believe in me, my designs, and the stories that go along with them.

I can't describe the joy I have in my heart today as I can see a piece of this part of my life slowly coming together.  I feel closer to fulfilling my purpose, speaking of it clearly, and sharing it with the world.  And I have so many people to thank for making it happen. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job.Your family loves and supports you. And if you ever need anything any one of us is there to help. Keep up the good work.