Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Friends!

Oh goodness friends...!
I have so much to share with you and just not enough time to sit down and write :-/


After an eventful couple of weeks, I've decided to take the next few days off to enJOY this Thanksgiving holiday with my family and friends. <3

I plan on drinking wine, being silly, decorating the house, laughing, watching Christmas movies, and singing/dancing along to Christmas music!

If you were hoping to place an order for Christmas, you can find me at the Hoosier Artisan Boutique this Saturday or may do so by contacting me via email: nicole@flowersonfootprints.com
Last day for placing a custom order AND receiving it by Christmas will be December 1st.
If you are waiting on a custom piece, ALL pieces will be mailed out next week!



I'll be back next week sharing about my IndyStyle experience and giving you several more local places to shop for the holidays!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support <3

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: