Thursday, July 12, 2012

Strength doesn't come from what you CAN do, it comes from OVERCOMING the things you ONCE thought you couldn't. ~Rikki Rogers

Whew!  It has been a CrAzY and hectic week!  So glad all the tough stuff is over and  the change I have long been praying for has finally come!  Not sure I can share all the details yet, so I'll just say it's a happy time for new beginnings and lots of unknowns, but so much to feel proud of and excited about.

Another exciting thing happening is with the book. We are a day away from going to press!  Once the go ahead is given we will have about 3 weeks before the books actually arrive!  We are so excited, yet nervous all at the same time.  I have also been working with a web designer and purchased a URL.  We are hoping to go live with the launch of the book!

So...I've been very busy this summer.  We have spent a lot of time at the pool and the lake, hanging with family and friends.  It's been so relaxing and I have enjoyed every single second of it!

This morning I finally had some time to talk about all of the above, to feel proud of all that I've accomplished, and to express my excitement about this week's events.  At the end of my session a BIG discovery was made.  I'm still trying to process it all myself and was hoping to write about it here tonight.  However, I think it may be something that needs to be more thought out before I can clearly express it to others.  The main idea is about giving the feeling of something rather than having the need to show it.  I know that doesn't make a lot of sense right now, but I believe it will as I continue to process and understand my thoughts.  I'll talk more about this another night.

Hope everyone is enjoying these last few weeks of summer break!  I'm heading to the lake tomorrow to enjoy the beautiful day on the water...




 


No comments: