Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I'm Smiling :)

Spent the day at the pool soaking up the rays with my family for the last time before school starts. I LOVE spending time with Caylee and Chad so much!

Yesterday was full of meetings, learning about my new school, and all of my responsibilities. I have to admit, I left there a little freaked out! The dynamic of every school is just so different. I think I'm gonna like this new place and space, but there are a lot of new expectations to live up to and I'm a little nervous I won't be able to live up to them. I do know that I feel part of a team that views me as a BELIEVER, someone who works hard to ensure every child is getting the best education possible, is supportive of change, and accepting of a challenge.

I am going to miss spending the days with my girl, but have great memories from the special times we've shared together this summer and though I'm sad to see it end, I'm excited about the next few weeks and what lies in store for me.

So thankful for my true supporters; family and friends who have cheered me on, lifted me up, and reminded me how to share love and enjoy life...

No comments: