Sunday, February 5, 2012

"My next 30 years"...Tim McGraw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoR78-PomKc


What a perfect song for today, my 31st birthday.  A day to celebrate all the accomplishments I have made in the first 30 years of my life.  And a day to be hopeful for the exciting things to come in the next 30!  This song really says it all.  It makes me feel happy about where I am in life; I have the love of a family, many supportive friends, prospects for a published book, kids at school who are learning and growing daily, my own business.  I am becoming a strong, more independent, person who can look at myself differently and who worries less about what other people think or say about me.  I still struggle with my fears, have sad days, problems I can't seem to solve, storms I think will never pass, but I am beginning to understand how to work through these life issues, how to manage my emotions, and to react differently to people or situations. I am proud of myself and excited to celebrate that with others today!...

No comments: