Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A reason to smile :)


A journey...that's what I've been on for quite some time.  Working my way down the path; tripping, stumbling, falling into a few dark holes here or there.  But the amazing part of it all has been finding my way out, picking myself up, and moving forward even when the path seemed so scary and uncertain.

"Eventually, everything falls into place.  You can laugh at the confusion that has been, start living in each moment, and understand that everything has happened for a reason.” ~Albert Schweitzer

Today, I am excited to share that I have become a small business owner!  In the next few months, I will be getting a website up and running, begin offering freelance and other writing services, and will take a chance at selling my first published book.

"This is the day my life really begins." I have dreamed about it for years; been hopeful about it for months; and made it a reality today.  What a great feeling it is and a definite reason to smile...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on working toward a dream!

Unknown said...

Thank you Ashley! Hope you are doing well. So excited to hear you having a little boy <3