Monday, June 4, 2012




Today...I am thankful for all the people who have been a part of my life; who have helped me grow, find the light when I wasn't sure there was one, see things from a different point of view, who have loved me for who I am, been there in times of trouble or sorrow, shared and followed dreams with me, showed compassion towards me even when they didn't understand where I was, what direction I was going, or agree with my thought process. 

I have been blessed to be surrounded by people who are on their own journey, who are searching for similar things in life, who want to enjoy every experience life has to offer.  So many of you have helped me take risks, overcome fears, speak up, and stand up for what I believe in.

I may not say it enough, but I am thankful for you...

No comments: