Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Oh, summer break...I LOVE YOU!

I am absolutely LOVING this summer; enjoying the beautiful weather, spending time with my family, boating, relaxing, hanging by the pool (well, except for the HORRIBLE sunburn I got today)!

I have so many things to be excited about too!  Caylee is turning 3 on Saturday.  I can't believe it's been 3 years since I held her in my arms for the first time.  Time really does fly, but I love watching her grow each day and can't wait to celebrate with her on Saturday!

We are also making some big strides on the bookfront!  My illustrator has had a vision and it's all finally coming together.  I am anxious for the final product to get here!!!  On the same line, I bought a domain name tonight for my business.  A little step in the big picture, I know, but I have some awesome people working on some things for me and I am hopeful there will be a website up and running around the time of the book launch!

I never in a million years could have imagined I would be where I am right now.  Thank you God for this wonderful break that has given me back hope, brought me much joy, and shown me the peace I was so longing for...

No comments: