Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today was a fabulous day!

I was so proud of myself for accomplishing an important task at work.  One that took me completely out of my comfort zone, but in the end, actually paid off.  It was an exhilarating feeling and a great way to start off the evening!  Not only was the sun shining, but the weather was perfect for a long walk with Caylee.  We played and ate dinner outside.  Then, came in to get ready for bed.  I had a proud mommy moment as Caylee spent the majority of 30 minutes on the "big girl" potty with many successes! Can't believe how fast she is growing up.

As the night winds down, I just want to thank God for the person He has encouraged me to become, the many blessings He has given me,  and the places He continues to take me on this journey...

No comments: