Monday, September 16, 2013

Busy week ahead! Hope you can join me!

Whew!  It seems like these days/weeks just keep flying by and it's hard to believe fall is upon us!  This is definitely my favorite time of year...windows open, fall candle burning, crockpot simmering, spending time at home with family.<3

Everything is so different and it's been interesting trying to find the balance between it all.  I am truly thankful for the support of so many and feel truly inspired by each and every person I meet.

It's going to be a busy week!  Hope you can join me!

Wednesday, September 18th:
Recently, I posted about a new and innovative charter school, Indianapolis Academy of Excellence
On Wednesday, September 18th at 5:30 pm, you will find me at the Indianapolis Central Library in the Riley Room.  This is a public hearing for the school and we need everyone there to make a statement that we are wanted in the community. If you haven't read my previous post about this school, you can find it here.  Please join us as we work to improve education for children in Indianapolis!

Thursday, September 19th:
If you haven't had a chance to stop in Moore Corner Store, please do.  Because of Caylee's illness last week, my jewelry and book appearance were pushed back to this coming Thursday.  Not only will you find fresh local produce and many gluten free options, you will also be able to see some new designs from my workshop and/or purchase a book on your way out!

I will also be at Best of What's Around for Happy Hour from 5-8 pm Thursday evening!  Trust me, you don't want to miss this!  Many new fall designs around the shop and you'll have an opportunity to meet some of the best artisans in the city! :-)

Friday, September 20th:
I'm also excited to announce that I will be sharing some special pieces with The Gift Box, located in the IU Simon Cancer Center.  Thankful for the opportunity to inspire those on a difficult journey and hopeful my pieces will help them continue moving forward. <3

I wish I could see into the future, know what God has planned for me, where this is all leading...but I know I just need to trust in Him, that there is a plan, that I am serving the purpose I was put here for, and that I will continue to feel peace and joy if I allow Him to work in my life.

Hoping to meet you and share in your story soon~


No comments: